Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Don't Be Late for Grand Rounds!

This blog was selected this week for Grand Rounds! That puts me in the company of giants like Diabetes Mine. Reading Grand Rounds is a great crash course in the medical blogosphere.

For the uninitiated: each week a guest host summarizes the best medical and health care discussions of the week. The coordinator for this week focused on women’s health -- a topic close to my heart.

But not the only subject I feel compelled to write about. In the coming months I expect to post more often about consumer health technology as I try to get a handle on its enormous potential and growth. And since I'm studying organic chemistry this semester I may be inspired to post some of my lab discoveries.

It's been months since I tackled healthcare reform and now we have inaugurated President 2.0. He has a plan, right? I'll try to keep an eye on it.

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

I would love to hear what you think about Obama's health care plan. I have subscribed to your blog.

I wish I would have thought to talk to you when Mason was going thru back surgery (even though that was a great outcome).

Congratulations on being selected for Grand Rounds. It's a really good blog, and you deserve the honor.